Tuesday, 3 April 2012


HOW TO HACK WEP WIFI PASSWORD

First of all, what we gonna do is download aircrack-ng for window
http://download.aircrack-ng.org/aircrack-ng-1.1-win.zip

Then second is we go to download peek for aircrack
 http://www.tutofr.com/tutoriaux/crack-wep/fichiers/wlan/winxp/Peek.zip

Then we download CommView For Wifi
http://www.tamos.com/files/ca6.zip

 Okay, we extract the aircrack that we just download to C:/
The peek need to install to c:/ aircrack-ng-1.1-win/bin/
Install ca6 "commview for wifi"
you can go to howtocrackwepwifi.blogspot
OKAY LETS START...







































Okay...look, the IVs that we captured is not enough to make decryption the key...so we just captures the packet and save it.after that we choose again the packet...just add or "choose" so the captured file (*.cap) will be used by aircrack-ng more than 1 (*.cap) file for decryption the key...
If the picture below shown, you just need to insert "index number of target network" set it to "1" and  press (enter)


The IVs maybe can change to more higher, but just do what I mention above...
KEY OUND !!



This is just tutorial for using aircrack-ng and commviewfor wifi on O.S running under Window 7..

9 comments:

  1. I have tried it but remain stack when I open the air rack pic 12 and forth any suggestion how do you get the window on pic 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow all steps but aircrack-ng says that 0 IVs found next try with 5000. IVs
    I tried with over 1 lakh packets but it still saying the same please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEARN HOW HACK WIFI PASSWORD IN URDU 2016 100% WORKING(NO FAKE) (COMPLETE GUIDE)
    http://www.muzammilijaz.com/category/wifi-hack-in-urdu-tutorials/

    ReplyDelete
  4. themarstechnology.com for web development

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment?s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
    windows 7 Product key

    ReplyDelete

  6. Available Services

    ..crack any wifi password

    ..paypal money adder

    ..bitcoin miner ultimate

    ..hack bank account

    ..payza money adder

    ..jtr password cracker

    ..neteller money adder

    ..payoneer money adder

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7
    putro9111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice Post. I like your blog. Thanks for Sharing.
    Upload Speed Test

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got Blank ATM Cards from Mike Fisher. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my door step to have received my blank card to withdraw 12,000 euros, which I requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I advise all those who need a real HACKER should contact him and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere Hackers
    They are able to Delivered your Blank ATM Cards
    Contact Mr Mike
    E-mail: blankatm002@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  9. Citizen's Eco Drive Titanium Watch Watch, 3D printing and
    Citizen's Eco Drive Titanium ion titanium on brassy hair Watch features three types of watches: the titanium nitride coating standard and premium is titanium a metal watches, titanium nipple bars and the microtouch titanium features the traditional $89.99 · ‎Out of stock

    ReplyDelete